Hacked by LULZ

On the 28th December 2011, CPWOC was obtained by Lulz and deleted. It was then later gotten back for me, with all the stats and posts deleted.

Lulz pretended to be a friend to me (under my friends name) and then cruelly stole my site from me. Because google have a stupid support system, it is very different for us to contact them but we have done so.

CPWOC will be closed until further notice, but we will continue to try and bring the site back - bigger and better than ever before its 2nd Anniversary.

This was very cruel by Lulz, considering it was 3 days after Christmas, and 22 before my Birthday.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has continued to support me and my CPWOC network throughout this difficult time. Especially to 1Candy0, who basically stopped me from quitting. 

But not everything is bad, CPWOC Turbo will STILL be launching.



12 comments:

  1. A, Can't you edit it to make it 300,000 hits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. So that's why I can't enter this blog a while ago. And by the way who is Lulz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for what happened with CP world of cheats.


    ~Commdergree8~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to support you ok A11766.


    ~Commdergree8~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe they did this :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ronnp09 if you type on google "lulz" you will figure out who that is

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you remember the stats before it got deleted you can get a counter and you can make the starting number whatever you want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry I wasn't on to support you when this was going on, A. Hopefully everything gets back to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like your whole system is hacked

    ReplyDelete